§ 1 – Informationen about Raising of Personal related Data
(1) Hereinafter we inform about raising of personal related data during use of our website. Personal related Data are all data which belong to your person, e.g. name, address, e-mail address or user habits.
(2) Responsible person according to article 4 no. 7 of General Data Protection Regulation (EU-GDPR) is ROSEN Swiss AG, obere Spichermatt 14, CH-6370 Stans, Switzerland. E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate data protection officer is available at email@example.com
(3) If you contact us by E-Mail or via contact template we will store the data you will share with us (E-Mail-Address, your name and your telephone number) in order to reply to your questions. The personal related data raised in this context will be erased after purpose has ceased or if bound by legal obligations processing will be limited.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) In regard of your personal related data, you have the following rights against us :
a. Right for Information
b. Right for Correction or Erasement
c. Right for restriction of processing
d. Right to disaccord against processing
e. Right to data transferability
(2) Moreover you are entitled to complain against the data processing at a Data Protection Authority.
§ 3 Raising of personal related data when visiting our website
(1) During informal Usage of our website without registration or if you don't submit us any other information, we will only raise those personal related data, which your browser submits to our servers. If you want to visit our website, we will raise the following data which are technical necessary in order to display our website . Legal Basis is article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of EU-GDPR.
b. Date and time oft he request
c. Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
d. Content of Request (particular site)
e. Access status/ Https -Statuscode
f. Transferred Data Volume
g. Requesting website
h. Browser version and type
i. Operating system and surface
j. Language and version of browser software
(2) Additional to the above mentioned data we will set cookies on your computer upon usage of our website. Cookies are small text files, which are being stored on your hard disk and which can be mapped to your browser. Hereby the party which sets the cookie, can receive some certain information. Cookies are not able to execute programs or to transfer viruses onto your computer. They serve to make the internet offer more user-friendly and more efficient.
a. Our Website uses the following cookies, which scope and functions are explained hereinafter:
b. Transient cookies will be deleted automatically, when you close your browser. In particular session cookies count towards this. These session cookies will store a purpoted session-ID. With it's help several requests of your browser can be mapped to the common session. Hereby your PC can be re-identified if you return to our website. Session Cookies will be deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c. Persistent cookies will be deleted automatically after a predefined duration, which can differ from cookie to cookie. Within your security settings of your browser you can delete cookies at any time.
d. You can modify the browser settings according to your personal desires, e.g. acceptance of third party cookies or to reject cookies in general. Please note, that in this particular case you may cannot use all functionalities of our website.
f. May used flash cookies will not be recorded through your browser but by your Flash Plugin. Moreover we use HTML5 storage objects, which are being stored on your device. These objects store all necessary data, independent of your used browser and have no predefined expiration date. If you do not want a processing of Flash Cookies, you have to install an appropriate addon onto your Browser. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by activating private mode within your browser. We recommend you to delete manually your browser history from time to time.
(4) Use of Google Analytics
a. This Website uses Google Analytics, a Web Analytic Service of Google Inc. (Google). Google Analytics uses so called Cookies, text files, which will be stored on your computer and which allows us to analyze your use of our website. Information about your use of our website generated by the cookie will be transferred to and stored on a server of Google, located in the United States of America. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, Google will previously truncate your IP address within member states of the European Union or other signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google Server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of operator of this website, Google will use these information in order to analyze the use of the website, to compile reports about website activities and to fulfil further services which are related to the use of this website and internet in general towards the operator of this website.
b. The IP address transferred from your Browser in the scope of Google Analytics will not merged with other Data of Google.
c. You can prevent storage of cookies by a respective setting of your browser software but we point out, that won't be able to use all functionalities of our website in this case. Moreover you can prevent the collection of the data which are related to your use of the website (including your IP address) collected by the cookie and transmitted to and processed by Google by installing the following plugin which can be found at the link below: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
d. This website uses Google Analytics with anonymizeIP extension. Therefore IP addresses will be processed truncated, a personal connectivity can be excluded. As far your personal related data are personal connectable, this personal reference will be excluded immediately and the personal related data will be erased promptly.
e. We use Google Analytics in order to analyze and improve the use of our website regularly. By the statistics gained we can improve our website and shape it more user friendly. For the exemption cases, in which personal related data are transferred into the United States of America, Google has subdued itself to the privacy shield. https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. Legal basis for the use and processing of personal related data within the scope of Google Analytics is Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f EU-GDPR.
f. Information of Third Party supplier: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Nutzerbedingungen: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/en.html, Data Protection Overview: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html, Privacy Statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.